Auteur Message
Crystal Palace's Aaron Wan-Bissaka signs extended deal
chanoudom
MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 11:34 (2018)  Crystal Palace's Aaron Wan-Bissaka signs extended deal --> Répondre en citant

maxbet Crystal Palace defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka has signed a long-term contract which will keep him at the club until June 2020. Wan-Bissaka made his first-team debut under manager Roy Hodgson against Tottenham in February.

The 20-year-old has been rewarded for some excellent performances for Palace and was named as the club's player of the month for March. Speaking to the club website Wan-Bissaka said: "I'm really happy to extend my contract at Palace. I've been with the club since I was 11, which makes today even more special.

"I'd like to thank Roy, the coaches and the chairman for showing their belief in me, and I hope to repay them with my performances. "This season has been an incredible one for me personally, of course it's not over yet, I've learned so much playing under Richard Shaw and Dave Reddington. maxbet

"They played a massive part in me getting my first team chance under Roy, so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank them." Palace took a step towards Premier League safety when they won 3-2 against Brighton last Saturday. Hodgson's side are back in league action on Saturday against Watford at Vicarage Road. maxbet

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 11:34 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
PowaKumi Chibi Index du Forum -> PowaKumi Chibi -> Listen to the music

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation